Exciting “Chanukonnections” Game for Middle and High School
Chanukah symbol card sheet, cut on dotted lines to make 6 cards
6 copies of the Game Sheet for each team to fill out
How to play the game:
1. Divide the class into 6 teams.
2. Each team picks 1 of the 6 Chanukah symbol cards.
3. Each team receives a Chanukah Game Sheet and is given 10-15 minutes to fill it out.
4. The Game Sheet lists 4 common objects. (Feel free to substitute the objects listed with the objects of your choice.) Each team needs to find a connection between their Chanukah symbol and the objects listed.
5. Each team then presents their “connections” WITHOUT saying what their symbol is. The rest of the class has to guess the symbol.
6. A sample filled in sheet is attached.